March 30, 2021
To: All residents, families and staff
Subject: In room visitation
Starting April 1st, 2021, Crimson Village will be allowing visitors into the building and into resident's rooms. At this time, this does not include The Tides Memory Care.
There will be a few guidelines listed below. We will have to suspend visitation if we have an outbreak or if there is a rise of positive cases in our surrounding area.
Please see our visitation guidelines below:
1. All visitors must have their temperature checked at the front desk. If your temperature elevates above 100 degrees, we cannot allow you to visit.
2. If you are not feeling well, please do not try to visit.
3. There can only be two visitors at a time and please limit the visit to 30 minutes.
4. Both the resident(s) and visitor(s) must wear a mask.
5. You may hold hands and tough during the visit. Please use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the building.
6. You must go directly to the resident's room and cannot walk around in the building. If the resident has a roommate, you will need to visit somewhere in private (see nurse for a location.)
We are excited about this news and look forward to seeing our visitors return to Crimson Village.
Rebecca Dennis, Executive Director